We are delighted that you are helping United Response raise awareness of disability by participating in our Postcards from the Edges project.
The project is subject to a few terms and conditions, which are detailed below. By submitting any postcard (whether by post or electronically), you are acknowledging that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Postcards will not be returned to the participants and will be the property of United Response. Copyright and all other interests in each postcard will be and are hereby assigned to United Response.
- United Response may use the postcards freely, including – without limitation – display online, in printed publications and in public exhibitions to raise awareness of United Response.
- United Response confirms that it will not disclose the participants’ contact details to anyone else without consent, unless required by law.
- All postcards must be original and a creation of the participant. Copying or use of any pre-existing image on the postcards is not acceptable. Any postcards that breach the intellectual property rights of a third party (e.g. exhibiting third-party brand names or photos owned by a person other than the participant) may not be used. United Response will not be held responsible for any third-party claim against it in connection with use of the postcards.
- United Response reserves the right not to use or display any postcard at its discretion, including where it is considered offensive or harmful to the reputation of United Response. United Response may also remove a postcard from display at its discretion, including where a potential claim or alleged claim against it for use of the postcard arises (see 4 above).
- If you have any questions in connection with the above terms and conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.